Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yangpa reveals that B2ST’s Doojoon is a ‘romantic idol’

Singer Yangpa recently guested on Mnet’s “Wide Entertainment News” and revealed how she came to choose B2ST’s Doojoon as her duet partner for “Bon Appetit“, a track from her latest album.
Yangpa stated, “I wanted to get my songs known to younger people so I sought after the most popular, romantic guy out of all the idol singers. After asking my producer and my agency, they all said it was ‘boyfriend idol’ Doojoon. I was a bit worried, though, that I’d get in trouble with his fans since our duet is a love song.”
She continued, “Doojoon never expressed one problem and worked so sincerely; he truly surprised me. I later found out that he was actually really nervous. He looks like a real estate agent when he laughs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment