Monday, April 18, 2011

Co-Ed celebrates their 200th day anniversary

Idol group Co-Ed celebrated their 200th day anniversary recently with a special cake from their fans.
Some of the members uploaded photos of the cake and tweeted:
Hyewon: “Thank you for celebrating the 200th day of Co-Ed! ^^ From now on, we will work even harder so please keep loving us~ The cake is so pretty haha
Chanmi: “I heard today is the 200th day since Co-Ed’s debut!!! I forgot about it but I remembered because the fans reminded us. I was so surprised. The cake is so pretty! Thank you ^^ We will repay you with a more progressed image♥
Eunkyo: “Ah Co-Ed’s 200th day!!! The cake looks so yummy haha I want to eat it fast. Thank you so much. We will keep being a hard-working Co-Ed!!!
Yoosung: “The fans gifted us so many things because today is the 200th day [since debut]. I was really happy to see the fans I’ve known since my trainee days. You guys gave me presents too.. Thank you. We will do well this year too. Thank you again.
Congratulations, Co-Ed!

source : http://www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment